Hire a Level 13 themed room for your next event!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COSTUME HIRE for CASH CUSTOMERS
The terms of hire set out below govern all of the supplies of hire items from Level 13 Limited (“L13”, “we”, “us”) to the customer (“you”, “The Hirer”). They will replace any terms and conditions contained in any document used by you and purporting to have contractual effect, and your acceptance of any hire items from L13 indicates your acceptance of these terms of trade. These terms of trade are effective April 2019, and replace all previous terms of trade between you and L13 (if applicable).
- Photo Identification is required for all hires.
- The HIRER agrees to pay L13 the deposit (non refundable) upon confirmation of booking and balance of the full fee by the due date set out in the rental agreement. A cancellation fee will apply on reserved items. A bond will also be required.
- If the property is retained beyond the return date, without the express written permission of L13, the HIRER renders him or herself liable to arrest for conversion or theft.
- The property that the HIRER takes possession of, as detailed on the rental agreement is owned by L13 who will retain ownership throughout the hire period. The HIRER has examined the property and acknowledges that the property is received in good condition and is safe and suitable for its intended use.
- L13 will not be liable in any way in respect of any claim made against the HIRER for any damage caused by the HIRER’S use of the property. L13 will not be liable to the HIRER or any third party for any damage or loss resulting from any defect, failure or breakdown in the property from any cause. Such cause presumes an absence of any negligence on the part of L13.
- The HIRER agrees to return the property to L13 in the same condition as received, fair wear and tear accepted, on the return date detailed in the rental agreement. Unless the rental agreement is amended to state otherwise the HIRER will return the property to L13 at its premises noted in the rental agreement. Level 13 LIMITED reserves the right to demand immediate return of the property on any breach of these terms and conditions.
- L13 reserves the right to charge additional hire time if the property is not returned by the specified date.
- The HIRER agrees not to use the property in violation of any law, statute or regulation. The laws of New Zealand apply.
- The HIRER agrees that he or she will retain possession and control of the property throughout the period of hire.
- The HIRER agrees that he or she is liable to L13 for any loss or damage of the property, or part of the property, and may be required to meet the replacement, repair or cleaning costs of the property. Any debt collection or legal costs incurred in collecting payment of these fees will be the responsibility of the HIRER.
- L13 confirms that the HIRER has the right under the Privacy Act to access and request amendments to their information.
- L13 confirms that the HIRER has the right under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act to receive refund of hire fee only should the fitness for purpose of product be in dispute. Full refunds will be offered on retail product that is faulty and cannot be replaced with same item, or similar item as agreed with purchaser